Ingenero is a Queensland owned and operated solar company that focuses on providing quality solar systems to our residential and business customers. Our mission is to make solar power a reality for every Australian.
Ingenero is the market leader in delivering solutions that allow customers to conveniently access cost effective renewable energy, accelerating their move to sustainability. Committed to quality, our solutions have a positive impact on the environment and are backed by industry-leading warranties.
As a company Ingenero has:
- Constructed Australia's largest ever roof top solar PV system at the University of Queensland in Brisbane
- Installed the Southern Hemispheres' largest Solfocus CPV solar power array at Alice Springs airport
- Delivered the first Solar Power systems to Woolworths Ltd
- Built a state-of-the-art research lab to ensure all of our products meet the highest quality and power output standards
- A thorough environment policy where we 'walk the sustainable talk'
- Pioneered the use of Solar Power Purchase Agreements in Australia
- Completed the 1000 solar roof challenge on the Sunshine Coast in conjunction with the Sunshine Coast Environment Council.
- Built Australia's first onsite Solar PPA at Jundah
- Introduced Australia's first 10-year workmanship warranty for residential solar power installations.
- Pioneered the use of remote monitoring with the introduction of our EcoWatt monitoring system.